General comments on the book
To evaluate the work as a whole, readers may wish to respond to these review questions. (To comment on a specific essay, please go to that page.)
- What is the purpose of the manuscript, and how well does it accomplish this goal in its current form?
- Who do you envision as the intended audience of the manuscript, and does it address their interests and needs?
- Is the manuscript based on pedagogical experience, insightful observation, and sound scholarship?
- Is the overall presentation clear? Is the text well written? Does it make effective use of its digital format?
- Could the organization be improved? If so, how?
- Overall, what are the strongest -- and weakest -- features of the work in its current form?
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.